Terms and conditions for booking sessions with Counterweave Anima:
- We do not use Reiki, tarot or intuitive readings to predict the future, offer medical diagnoses or for other unethical purposes.
- We do not deal in fear-based or power-diminishing practices – the purpose of Counterweave Anima’s modalities is to help you find and develop your own power and healing abilities.
- Counterweave Anima is happy to provide gift services if you want to buy a session for a friend or relation, but we must have that person’s express permission. In the case of babies or children, we need the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Distance Reiki sessions are done with the express and stated intention that the client receives the Reiki energy at the best time and most appropriate time for them. You do not need to be lying down or even awake during the Distance Reiki session. Counterweave Anima will send you a PDF report after the session.
- Your Counterweave Anima session is reserved exclusively for you: this means that
- if you are running late the session will run for the time booked;
- if you need to cancel or reschedule 24 hours notice is required or you will be charged a 50% rescheduling fee, or a 100% cancellation fee.
- Counterweave Anima accepts payment in Euros via Paypal – if you are outside the EU Paypal will calculate the correct fee and convert it to your currency based on that day’s exchange rate.
Disclaimer: Counterweave Anima provides all services in good faith: counselling, mentoring, Reiki and intuitive readings are intended to help and support the client develop their own capacity to find solutions to their issues. Nothing contained in this site or Counterweave Anima’s services is intended to be used as medical advice and is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment. Counterweave Anima does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by a client’s use of its services — either beneficial or otherwise. A client’s use of the advice or information provided in sessions, their interpretation of what they see or hear in such sessions or any effects on them or others which they attribute to such sessions is their responsibility alone.